Blog Design


Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE JESSERS!!!

Isn't he cute?!
Look at those freaky elbows! :)








It's my husbands birthday this Friday the 13th, but I will be at work and not able to blog, so I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE! He is a hard worker, and is the sweetest guy! I am very grateful to have Jesse in my life, and love every day that I get to be with him. He has a silly sense of humor, which I may not always be too fond of, but when I look back at times that I was mad at him for some silly comment or his silliness during certain situations I can laugh now. He is my best friend, and I love you Jesse!

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

Happy Birthday jesse!! friday the 13th??? what a great fun day that will be!

April said...

Happy Birthday! Evan's birhday is on the 14th...Valentines Day, only one day apart!
I had no idea you guys got a dog...good luck!

Trecia said...

Happy B0day and I love the dog-he is to cute