Blog Design


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alright, so I've been lame and haven't posted anything in a few weeks. Cut a girl some slack. I have really had nothing exciting going on. But if you'll give me a few more days, my sis Bev and her family will be staying with us for a week, and then maybe I'll have something to blog about. For an update on Jesse's corrections officer pursuit... He is ranked 3rd on the eligibility list, so now we just have to pass the background and psych test. Then hopefully he'll make it into this next academy. Okay, next line of business. I am not one to complain...wait, yes I am, but here I go again. I am starting to get a little discouraged about getting pregnant. Jesse and I have been trying since November, and it seems like weeks of blah.. Not pregnant, but I want to be soooooo badly. Some of you may know how I'm feeling. Anyways, sorry about being lame, but I will be updating in the next couple of days. Hope ya'll are doing good.

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

Congrats to Jesse about becoming a correctional officer! I didn't know he was trying to do that! Good luck, he'll do great. And good luck with all that company! It sounds like a great time though. Sorry about not being prego yet. It will happen before you know it!

Seth and Eryn said...

No worries about not being pregnant. My doctor told me that it takes most people 6 months to get pregnant. So don't get down! It'll happen before you know it..believe me! :) Congrats about Jesse! Hopefully he gets into the next academy, that'll be great!

April said...

Sorry you're having a hard time. I'm sure you'll be pregnant in no time and we'll have little Johnson babies running around!
April