Blog Design


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cedar City











So, we deove down to Cedar City the day after our anniversary, and spent the last few days off with them. We got to see Nico play her 2nd soccer game. These girls are still young, and not sure of everything yet. They all clump together in the middle of the field, and fight their own teammates for the ball. It's really cute. We didn't do too much in Cedar besides hang out, talk, and go to a movie. We went and saw "Knowing" which I thought was lame! Sorry to all of those who liked it! It just wasn't my cup of Dr Pepper. :) Redbox film maybe though. Okay to all of those who are into jewelry, I am having a Lia Sophia jewelry party at my house this Thursday the 26th at 7 pm. My house. If you wanna come and need my address, send me an email at cathyloveland@gmail.com. Those of you who I had email addresses for and received an invite, bring a friend. Okay, my blog has been updated and I feel such a relief. I would have never imagined what a burden I would feel knowing that I hadn't updated my blog in 3 weeks. I mean, I'm talking about sweat pouring down my face, and feeling extremely guilty for some reason. So, for my own health reasons I will try harder to keep the blog updated. Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about not updating your blog, I think I went a whole 4 months without posting anything :D I'm still trying to figure out how to work everything!