Blog Design


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Confessions







My heavens! I have never had more complaints than when I don't update my blog! I am not very good at this stuff, and it makes it worse when I have been feeling like poo the past 5 or 6 weeks. I am starting to feel better now, but tomorrow could always be a different story. For those of you who don't know, we are expecting our first little addition to our Johnson crew on November 16th. We will know in a month or so if it is a little girl or a little boy. We are so excited to be parents, and hope to be good ones! So, today on Mother's Day I should wish all you Mothers a great day today. I hope that you are being pampered! Jesse has been really good lately since I've been sick. He's been taking care of the cleaning and cooking. Even though I can hardly eat at all sometimes. I am starting to get my appetite back though. And just to help ease my sistas minds, I am eating healthy and not trying to "hefer size" myself! :) I will try to keep up with the blog as long as my sickness permits! Word.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!

andrea said...

congrats on the new addition!!! you will make the best mommy!

Seth and Eryn said...

congrats!! I didn't even know!