Blog Design


Thursday, February 12, 2009

I could just hurt myself...

So, you'd think that I could stick to a stupid diet right? NO!!!! I love to eat too much. I need someone to tell me to slow down or pretty soon, I'll need a new pair of jeans. I'm pretty discouraged right now, just b/c I cheated BIG TIME! I need to lose weight though. Stacy, if I could call you out for a minute... Would you be interested in walking/jogging together in the wee early hours of the morning, or do you already have a running group? Let me know... So, anyways, Jesse's birthday is upon us, and we have had some fun already. We went to Jesse's Grandma Johnson's house, and had cake and ice cream with them. Then Tuesday night, Holly, Charlie, Darron, Grandma Bradley, Tracee and her boys came over. Hence, more cake, more ice cream, and PIZZA!!! I eat way too much! We had a lot of fun with Jesse's family and my sister and family over there. The boys just played and wrestled, bothered Charlie (who was a good sport even though they kept calling him an "old man") ate, and got tickled. It was a lot of fun, and I always like getting together. Also, my momma in law, Holly, gave me a much needed manicure, and I enjoyed every second.

For Jesse's birthday, his mom and dad bought a doggie door for the Norbsters. He's a little scaredy pants, and is afraid of the flap or something which is pretty funny. On Wednesday he got better and actually used it without us enticing him with a snack. So, today I left him in the house while I went to the dentist, and made a small eensy weensy trip to the store. Do you think that Norbert was a good enough dog to use the doggy door to go and use the restroom outside!??? I think not. I was gone from 11-1 and when I got home he had relieved himself in the middle of the stairs and on my couch! What would make him decide to use the restroom on the couch! Maybe he has some sort of separation anxiety. If anybody has any pointers about what we can do with him then please let us know!







No comments: