Blog Design


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slim Fast




"Oh my heavens!" That's what I said when I looked at the scale last Saturday morning. I then decided that I would do something. I have been exercising a little, but I have problems with the sweets! So, I decided to do a slimfast diet. This morning is my very first day. I am now chomping on a optima meal bar, and wishing that I could have grits, bacon, and eggs! I think that I will post a "before" picture, and hope to lose 10-15 lbs by our anniversary on St Patty's Day! Then afterwards, lose and additional 10-15 lbs. Whew. My first hour, and I'm already struggling!
So, anyways, anyone who is out there trying to fight the weight gain (besidese those who are pregnant) I'm here for ya! I will not disclose to ya'll how much I currently weigh, but I will try to show my weight loss results weekly! Anybody wanna do this with me, let me know, and we can show your results to! Good luck everyone!

No comments: