Blog Design


Friday, March 4, 2011

Toys Toys Toys







Alyssa has toys...everywhere. In the living room, loft, bedroom, bathroom floor, bathtub, and my closet. They're everywhere. So what does she decide to play with? The box that the toys go in! What a little twurp.
Alyssa's thoughts: Throw those toys all over the floor, and sit in my toy box, fall backwards and hit my head, mommy comfort me, then I try again.
What it would be like to be a kid again. Don't get me wrong; I do not wanna go through my childhood again. That involved peeing my bed, peeing on the couch, peeing on the unfolded laundry sitting on the couch, and peeing on my brothers luggage right before his trip to Disneyland. Don't wanna go through that again. I think that I was sort of unliked at that stage in my life. My bro's and sisters will admit to that if you ask. Just don't get them going on my bedwetting habit.
I feel bad for kids that wet the bed. One time I pee'd on a friends couch during a sleep over. When I woke up, I was so ashamed that I went and grabbed a glass of water and threw it on the couch. I'm sure that the Mom knew that I was trying to do. Fact: Water does not trump urine!
Urine smells until it is cleaned with a detergent. The moral of the story: Don't make fun of bedwetters. They're ashamed enough.
Talk about a tangent. Now to rename this post...

No comments: