Blog Design


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting Older

Won't stay off of this horse!

At the doc's office updating her shots...


Loves this car at the park





Alyssa is now at this stage where she tries to say every word she hears me say. i.e. diaper, baby, good girl, shoes, balloon, cracker. It's nice that she is starting to communicate with words, but it also makes me sad that she is grown enough to do this. AND, she's going to be a BIG sister now. Not the baby. I am so emotional and stupid, as most people who know me should know. I already think about the days when my kids are married, on missions, off to college, etc. It can make a person crazy. I need to STOP and pay attention to them now. Though, it is hard right now when I am experiencing morning sickness ALL DAY. Now I know how Bev and April feel/felt during their pregnancies. Anyway, here are the pics of my little girl getting older.

No comments: