Blog Design


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun at the Park








Why on earth do I keep the diaper pail in our bedroom? Everytime we walk into the room it smells like a fresh new diaper! I would hate to put it in her room too! How do I fight this smell?!

So, this is my second day without working! I love it! I wake up in the morning, and get to spend my day with Alyssa. Okay, so it's not all fun and lollipops like it sounds. I have to try to clean the bathroom while keeping her out of the dvd's. Fight with her when she gets a hold of my wallet, and is tearing out the checks. You know...fun stuff. I love to be home with her! Thanks Jesse!

We got to take her to the park, and this time I actually remembered my camera. She took her first ride on a swing, and actually rolled down the hill at the park. (by accident, and I didn't have my camera out) She really enjoyed it, and so did we! There was a tunnel that she kept trying to stand up in , and kept bumping her head. Am I cruel to think it was funny! :)




1 comment:

BethSpang said...

So cute! And too funny!

(I pitched the diaper pail & we just take the bad diapers to the outside trash).

:)