Blog Design


Friday, November 19, 2010

Alyssa turns 1!!!

Alyssa turned 1 on November 17th, and what a fun day it was for all of us! She must have known she was getting presents and cake that night, because she didn't throw a fit all day! That's my girl! I made her a regular chocolate cake, but the frosting I made out of sugar free cool whip and sugar free instant pudding so she wouldn't have so much chocolate and get sick! Worked pretty good if you ask me! When she first started eating her cake, she started by picking up a single sprinkle and putting it in her mouth. Then she got brave and started digging in that chocolate cake! We were so happy that friends and family were there to share this day with us, but were sad to miss all our friends and family that couldn't make it! Good thing Thanksgiving is coming up!

This has been such a fun year with Alyssa, and I am excited to start it by being a stay at home mom now! More memories I get to make with her. But, now I have to figure out how to peel her off of my leg so I can get other stuff done! :) She's learned so much her first year, and will only learn so much more her second year. I can't wait. Or, can I?....

Thank you to everyone who have helped us with Alyssa, and have grown to love her as much as we do! We love her, and are so blessed to have her as part of our family!

After digging into her cake!


Giving Daddy the most chocolatey kiss he has ever had!

Can't wait to get her hands on that cake!



Trying to get a peek of what is inside the bag!



Hanging with Grandma and Grandpa Riechman




Waiting for all the festivites to start



With Mom and Dad


Is anybody here yet?

Mom and Alyssa

Getting into all of the cupboards!




Happy Birthday Alyssa!




No comments: