Blog Design


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a pose!

Wanna kiss these chubby cheeks every second of every day!

The cutest pose ever!

Love that little baby girl!


Couldn't get her to stop smiling!


Starting to smile after a crying spell. See the tear lingering in her eye?


Alyssa is growing so quickly! She is two months old, and we go in tomorrow for her first set of shots. I am one scared Mom. Especially with this being my first child, and first visit to the pediatrician to get shots! I wonder how she'll handle it... I went to the store today and bought some Infants Tylenol for her to give to her before we go, so hopefully it helps her. She has been all smiles recently, and I try to catch every one. Sometimes I just can't grab the camera quick enough. I have a lot of fune with her, and try not to think that I will be going back to work in less than a week. I only have to work 3 days though which is better than 4! I'll be working Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Which I think is the perfect schedule! We'll see how it works out though. Will report on the shots tomorrow!

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

that is the cutest pose ever! you should send it in for a photo contest or something!

kristin said...

She is getting so big!! Makes you wanna squish those chub cheeks!

~Emily~ said...

Congrats! She is a doll! I bet she is so much fun!