Blog Design


Friday, January 1, 2010

2010











So, we planned on having a house full of people last night, but then Mom and Dustin couldn't come. Then Bev and her family didn't come. Then Holly and Charlie didn't come. So, it was just me, Jesse, Alyssa, Tracee, and Norbert. Before Midnight, they all fell asleep. I was sneaky and took pictures so I could show everyone how I celebrated New Years. I should say though, that they woke up 90 seconds before the decade was over. But, then they fell right back asleep. Lamewads. The only one I can't blame is Alyssa. That poor girl was awake all day from all the Dr Pepper I drank! Never do that again! Until I'm done nursing. So, Alyssa is going to be blessed this Sunday, and ALL the family is going to be here. We're really excited to have everyone here! I'll be posting more pics with the family here. We hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments: