Blog Design


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time

One of the times I got to hold her up at the cabin

Lyssa hanging with her Daddy


Cristian Jaime rocking his little cousin to sleep


Grandma Janice and Santa's Little Helper

Little baby girl with her Aunt Beverly




So most of you know that we were renting a cabin this year for my entire family to stay in. It was a lot of fun. I don't think I held Alyssa besides when I fed her the entire 3 days I was in Utah. Nice break, but I still wanted to hold her! Santa made a special visit to our cabin, and I was just about run over when the kids saw him. Though the cabin was fun, it is always nice to get back home. Now I have to start thinking about going back to work. Someone is gonna have to drag me in cause I DO NOT want to go back to work. I wanna stay home with Little Lyssy. She's a sweetheart. Alright, Hope everyone had a great Holiday Season. Now, enjoy the new year!

No comments: