Blog Design


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 weeks old!
















My little girl is the most precious thing! I wake up so excited to see her everyday, tired..yes. But, I love to be her Mom. I have job satisfaction from home! She doesn't really cry at all except for when I didn't pick up on a feeding cue, or when she is really gassy. So, now I am cutting out certain things from my diet, and slowly working them back in to see what is giving her gas. We had a hard time nursing at first, but have slowly been picking up on it together. I love being a Mom, and knowing that Jesse and I can take care of her, and provide for her, and love her, and teach her. It is exciting. Jesse and I have been tired, but we have had a lot of help to get us through each day. We have both had family show up, and ward members more than willing to help us with meals, cleaning, and emotional support. Thank you everyone who has come, and made this as easy as possible. We love you all!




















No comments: