Blog Design


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Season



And so it starts... All I have heard about for the last few months is the Cowboys. Jesse and his stinking cowboys. It makes me smile sometimes, but then sometimes I feel sooooo ignored! "Felix Jones" this, and "Marion Barber" that. It doesn't stop. Still, gotta love it. I hope they have a good year! Anyways, when I got home from church today (Jesse was sick) , I find that instead of them airing the Cowboys and Buccaneers game, they are airing the Vikings and the Browns game!! You think Jesse was a little ticked? Well, after he got on the phone with the satellite company about purchasing some sort of sports package, he was informed that it is already a part of our package. But, for some reason he was unable to access it. Lame. Really..is the only reason they were airing that Vikings/Browns game because Brett Favre was playing? I'm with everyone...I like Brett Favre, but enough is enough. When will that man retire? Who in their right mind wants to watch the Browns play? He He. I know what you're all thinking... what do I know about sports ? Not a lot, but I don't like the Browns. I know that. I have stupid reasons for not liking or liking a team for that matter. But that's just how it is. Anyway, I took a picture of this little outfit I bought for Alyssa so she can wear it for her daddy's team! Go Cowboys!


2 comments:

April said...

We bought you a laker girl outfit for a 6 month old(about the same time they will be winning another championship). :) It's way cuter than that pink Cowboy outfit! 49ers all the way this year!

Fat and on Fire said...

Awww... Jesse's gonna hate it, but I'm gonna LOVE it! She'll wear it every day! :)