Blog Design


Monday, September 28, 2009

32 weeks







So, now that September is almost over I'm starting to get really excited. October is in, what, 2 days! That means only 8 more weeks til Alyssa is due to be here! I can't wait. I'm running out of things to wear, and end up wearing the same things all the time! I have gained 14lbs so far!
I posted a pic of some flowers that Jesse brought home for me. He is so cute, and these are the most beautiful flowers I have ever received!
I also started decorating for the Fall/Halloween season on the first week of September b/c it was making me feel that Alyssa would be here soon...it helps me with my mindset. The nursery is just about finished now, just some final touch ups and then I'll post some pictures. We have no furniture yet, so I'll just be posting the pictures of the cool paint job. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

andrea said...

I'm jealous that you've only gained 14lbs so far! :)