Blog Design


Thursday, August 6, 2009

IDEAS

Alrighty then..How is it that someone who has never blogged before can tell me that I suck at blogging....TRACEE!!! Tracee was so kind to tell me that I wasn't very good at blogging. I should apologize because we are rather boring. As it turns out I don't think I like the computer very much. Maybe because I'm in front of it all day at work. I have no pictures just because I never remember to take a picture of anything. We do plan on taking a "last vacation" in September sometime, as it will be our last one for awhile. We wanna do something relaxing like Big Bear Lake or San Diego. Something affordable though. We only get about 4 days, and can't really go far since I will be in my third trimester at that point. We just bought the paint for Alyssa's room, and are excited to get started. I invited Trace over so she could help, she told me she would as long as she didn't have to tape anything. I hear ya. We'll make Jesse do all the taping. We wanna do Alyssa's room in all things Disney, but everywhere either has Winnie the Pooh or Mickey. We want ALL THINGS DISNEY in her room. When we get started next week I'll update the blog with our efforts at the nursery. I wish I could afford to pay someone to do a mural for me! Let me know if any of you have any fun vacay ideas within a 4-5 hour drive, and where I can find cute Disney stuff for a baby's nursery. I will try and blog next week! Peace. :)

No comments: