Blog Design


Sunday, August 9, 2009

25 weeks
















So, I'm 25 weeks which means only one thing baby! 15 weeks left! I can't wait. I'm getting really excited and think that we still have a lot to do before Alyssa is here. Today, Jesse's mom and dad, Tracee and her boys came over and we all had Girl Scout Thin Mint Ice Cream cake from Dairy Queen. My birthday is not for another 9 days but we are going to another family function next weekend. The cake was yummy! Loved every bite of it. Especially during this hot Summer we're having. I've been having a lot of crazy dreams lately, but this "what to expect..." book is telling me that it's normal. Did anyone else have any crazy dreams during their pregnancies? Alright, I'm on a roll. 2 posts in a week of each other. Can I get a what what?

2 comments:

Lara said...

Yay for 25 weeks! I am excited for you! Be sure to let me know what you might need for that little girl so I can send you a gift once she gets here!

Seth and Eryn said...

Look at the cute little baby belly!