Blog Design


Wednesday, April 28, 2010



For some reason Alyssa loves to hang out the side of her swing. I don't get what she's doing, but she'll crank all the way to the left of the swing, and play or fall asleep. What is she doing? While we have no idea, it's still fun to watch, and play with her. Can't ever take a good picture though, cause she'll move back into place if I turn the swing off... Hmmm...


Welp, Nothing really going on in our home. We work, sleep, eat, and hang out. We are trying to lost weight, but don't take it seriously enough. I wanna get that Biggest Loser workout that I say my Mom buy. I also want the ab circle pro (or the mini one) I want it SO badly, but money is tight. Dang money!


Alyssa has been eating so well lately! She eats her cereal in the am and pm, then has veggies at lunch. She loves her veggies WAAAY more than her cereal. Sometimes she acts like she's gagging when I give her the cereal. What a drama queen.. Above, she is chilling in the pj's that Grandma Janice found for her at Ross!


We realized just the other day that we don't really have any pics of Alyssa in her towel after bathtime. So I sat her down on Jesse and took some pics while she picked at her towel. She is at such a fun age. She wants to grab at everything, especially my cup when I'm drinking out of it. So, now she has her own cup and I give her water in it. About 2-3 ounces in a day is all she can have though. It's not a sippy cup, just a regular Joe Schmoe cup. She loves it, and laps it up with her tongue like she's a little pup. How cute.





Hope everyone is doing well, and watch out for Summer!









No comments: