Blog Design


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And she laughs....

Alyssa and Coley Moley..

Triston, Mason, Carson, and Alyssa

Grandma Janice and Alyssa


Mason holding Alyssa




Right after her first laugh!


Alyssa laughed for the first time on Sunday! After church we all gathered at Tracee's house for some lunch, and cake and ice cream. While Jesse was holding her, Mason and Nicolette started jumping around and Alyssa laughed! I didn't hear her first one since I was in the other room changing into after church clothes, but I did get to hear her chuckle a couple times after that. I knew that morning that she was gonna start laughing soon b/c I was playfully biting her belly and she was doing this kinda sorta laugh. But not really. I knew it! And I missed the first laugh, which was supposedly really long! Dang! She is so much fun, and can't believe how much she has grown already! We have a dr appt on the 24th where she is getting her ears pierced! Yeah! I can't wait! She is going to be so cute. I love little girls! Though, I can't wait to have a little boy to play with too!

1 comment:

Lara said...

She is more adorable every time I see her!

I am excited for you to pierce her ears! Girls are just SO much fun!