Blog Design


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry

So, as I've come to realize I'm really not that good of a blogger. I like to look at others but am sad to say that I am a sorry excuse of a blogger. I feel like everyone is really good at updating their blogs, and know all the cool shortcuts. Sometimes I wonder if there is like a blogger oath that you all take.. " I _________ do solemnly swear to uphold the standards of all bloggers before me, and that have yet to come. I swear to blog daily and have at least 2 new topics to talk about, and to never repeat the same thing twice. I will also swear to have cute new pics and a fun recipe to share so people will leave my blog a new person with a new dish for dinner that night. I will never leave home without my camera and a change of batteries so that I may fulfill all of my responsibilities as the host of ______ blog." I am not making fun of anyone, but am only thinking of all my inadequacies as a blogger. I will try to do better. Our lives at the Johnson home is not that eventful right now, but we'll sure try to keep ya'll updated!

No comments: